Apparently I’m on a melting spree.
This was inspired by Pinterest, again. I followed some tutorials to make three bowls.
- I purchased a large quantity of Perler beads, removing the translucent beads because I like the look of the opaque ones.
- Then I rubbed some vegetable oil on an oven safe bowl, and poured the beads inside.
- By pressing down on the beads, they made their way up the bowl, in a single layer.
- I put it in the oven and tried a different temperature each time: 200°F, 350°F, 400°F.
- I also used various times, though my results were not the same as any of the tutorials.
I will keep one of the bowls, but I will have to try this technique again in the future to satisfy my crafty needs!